In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Friday, September 26, 2008

Mommy-Come-Lately Contest Winners

Mommy-Come-Lately® Contests





Naomi, a.k.a. Urban Mummy, won the copy of The S.O.S. for PMS: Practical Help and Relief for Moms by Mary Byers. All I need is an address to send you the book, Naomi!



$200 AVEDA Gift Certificate



I selected a winner for the AVEDA gift certificate and sent her two e-mails since midnight on Tuesday letting her know she'd won the prize. So far, I haven't heard back from the winner. If you've subscribed to my e-newsletter in the past month or blogged about the giveaway, your name was entered in the drawing.


Please check your inbox and/or your spam filter and make sure you haven't missed an e-mail from me.


If I don't hear anything from my winner by 1 P.M., I'll draw another name.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the book! Could you email me (urbanmummy at gmail dot com) and I'll send you my address? I couldn't find an email like on the blog (although I am VERY tired, so it is likely I just missed it).

Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact