In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Womb Art II

I was a little less than thorough on my blog post yesterday--and I'm correcting that error today.

The Time article about belly casting referenced Eternal Maternal, a company founded by Karen DeSemple. Photos from DeSemple's gallery were featured in the Time article--and I just didn't make the connection.

DeSemple sent me a friendly e-mail pointing out my oversight. I hope you take a moment to visit her Web site, which also features a BELLYFACIAL. Now there's an intriguing thought!!

And just FYI: DeSemple is a repeater mommy-come-lately. Her third child was born when she was 4o! Welcome to the Mommy-Come-Lately Club, Karen!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact