In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just a Bit Worn Out

"Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work." ~ Ralph Marston


Okay, I admit it.
I am a worn out mommy-come-lately.
Life has been over-the-top busy the past few weeks. Actually, it's been busy since I turned the calendar to 2008.
So, I am going to take advantage of my caboose kiddo's spring break and take a breather from blogging for the rest of the week. I'll focus on being a mom. And I'll focus on getting a deep breath of fresh air that will refresh all the corners of my mommy-come-lately life. Our planned trip to the mountains should help.

See you in a few days!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Rest. Breathe deeply. No agenda, only God's love and your family.

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact