In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Updated Web Site Coming Soon--Watch for Contest!



I'm in the process of revamping the Mommy-Come-Lately Web site. The new and improved site will be up by mid-August--with many thanks to Stacey over at DigitalPicnic, who is my Web guru, and also Rob Eager, my oh-so-wise mentor over at Wildfire Marketing.

Once it's up and running, I'll be hosting a contest for folks who sign-up for my newsletter. And let me say, Rob helped me come up with an over-the-moon giveaway!

So, watch for the new Web site coming soon! My goal is to provide over-35 moms with information and resources to help them love late-in-life motherhood!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds great, can't wait to see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact