In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

How Diet Affects Infertility

I stole my mother-in-law's copy of Newsweek.

Actually, I asked for her copy, but if she'd said no, I might have snuck it out of her apartment.
I'm sure some folks will be fussing about the photo of the unclothed pregnant woman on the cover. I was more intrigured by the headlines:

Health for Life: Fertility and Diet
How What You Eat Affects Your Odds of Getting Pregnant
by Dr. Jorge E. Chavarro, Dr. Walter C. Willett and Patrick J. Skerrett with Harvard Medical School

Thanks to some looming deadlines, I've only had a chance to skim the article and the online information. But, I'll read both ASAP and report back to you. Here's an opening statement from the online information:

Fat, Carbs and the Science of Conception
In a groundbreaking new book, Harvard researchers look at the role of diet, exercise and weight control in fertility. Guarantee: you will be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact