In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday's List for Late-in-Life Moms

First, my apologies that the Friday's List thing is so haphazard.
Sometimes I just lose track of my good intentions.
That said, here's a great list. Read it and ponder!

Be Good To You
  1. Be yourself ... truthfully
  2. Accept yourself ... gratefully
  3. Value yourself ... joyfully
  4. Forgive yourself ... completely
  5. Treat yourself ... generously
  6. Balance yourself ... harmoniously
  7. Bless yourself ... abundantly
  8. Trust yourself ... confidently
  9. Love yourself ... wholeheartedly
  10. Empower yourself ... prayerfully
  11. Give yourself ... enthusiastically
  12. Express yourself ... radiantly

I like 'em all. But I think for this weekend, I'll try ... hhhmmm ... #12. That sounds kind of fun!

What about you? Pick a number and go have fun being good to yourself!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact