In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Picture Me!





I've been tagged to share a picture (or two) of me and then write about it. (Thanks, Tiffany!) Then I tag three blogger friends in the game of Picture Me!

The two photos are from my son's wedding, which was this past May. The first one is of my husband and I enjoying being the parents of the groom. It was a day of much laughter--and a few tears and even a few snowflakes.

The second photo was taken at the end of the mother-of-the-groom dance. I was hugging my son after we'd danced to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. You can read a bit more about that experience here.

I'm off to play tag!


6 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Thanks for playing! Love the happy photos. This was a precious time for all involved.

See how fun tag is!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Wow, how wonderful to be mother-of-the groom. Your joy shows through in the photos.

Happy first day of NaBloPoMo! I'll try and check in with you as often as I can.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

It was a joy-filled day--the highlight of 2007 for our family.

Here's to the start of NaBloPoMo!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Patricia said...

What joy! Both of my sons married 2 months apart in 2005 and then had babies - well technically their wives had babies - 5 months apart in 2006. Joy overflowing!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

Well, I can't imagine doing the mother-of-the-groom dance twice in two months! Amazing! How did you do it?! Such a treasured memory. Were your sons always so close?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Audra Marie said...

I love your pictures! By the way, i finally figured out the Picture Me! tag. :) I posted mine here:
http://writingmom.bravejournal.com/entry/28902

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact