In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TV Interview On My Web Site

And now for something different ...
My wonderful web guru over at DigitalPicnic put my Fox 21 television interview up on my Web site. I was interviewed about Baby Changes Everything bright and early New Year's Day--a fun way to start the new year!
The video is posted on my Web site's home page. Just click on the video and you'll get to see and hear me chatting about being a mommy-come-lately.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Patricia said...

Very nice, Beth. You looked and sounded delightful.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

Thanks, Patricia! You are such an encourager!!
It was a fun morning ... early, but fun!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Fun to see this up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact