In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Changes Everything Book Update



I received a fun letter from my publisher. It seems Dogan Egmont Publishing Company, an organization based in Turkey, has signed a contract for a Turkish-language edition of Baby Changes Everything!
Now how fun is that?!
It's even more fun for me because my family lived in Turkey for two years back when my first three kiddos were little--long before my caboose kiddo became a part of our family.
I could never have imagined all the interesting twists and turns for me along the writing road. Life as a mommy-come-lately continues to be filled with the unexpected!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger JRVogt said...

Foreign Rights! Way cool! Can't wait to see it expand into further markets that need it.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

Isn't it though, Buddy?! And Turkey, of all countries!
:O)

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I want a copy! =o)
- Stacey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact