In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Monday, March 14, 2011

People versus Stuff: Which Wins?




"Treasure your relationships, not your possessions."

— Anthony J. D'Angelo, Collegiate Empowerment


I admit it: I have too much stuff.

But even more important: I have some of the most wonderful relationships a gal could ever have. People who know me and accept me and challenge me to pursue life and faith with a passion that matches theirs.

Those two people on the carousel? That's my daughter and her future husband--the wedding is in July. It's fun to see these two people together because, for them, life's sure not about stuff. It's about each other--and embracing the future God has planned for them together.

So, what about you? Got too much stuff? What one thing could you toss today and not miss? And what one person are you thankful for?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact