In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Monday, January 01, 2007

The First Post of 2007

Christmas came and went, blanketed in snow leftover from one of Colorado's recent blizzards. My son made it home from New York, but his suitcase didn't. It finally arrived at our house about the same time he got back to his apartment in New York City.
It's January 1st--time to pack up the Christmas decorations for another twelve months. Time to get back to normal--whatever that looks like for you.
There's a great big star on my 2007 calendar: My book arrives this summer. I'm finishing up editing my galleys--a proof of the book that was edited by a freelance editor. It's due back at Revell by January 4th. Then I get a final proof to read through again before the book goes to print.
And no, I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions. I gave that up last year. During 2006, I focused on one word--gratitude--rather than getting bogged down in a long list of things I wanted to do or not do. For 2007, my word is simplify.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. Efficient. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact