In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Friday, February 01, 2008

Baby Changes Everything Book Fun!

I'm attending the Christian Writers Guild's Writing for the Soul conference at the Broadmoor this weekend.
I pitched my book idea at a Writing for the Soul conference several years ago.
Found out I had a book contract right before the conference the next year.
Was finalizing my galley proofs the following year.
This year, Baby Changes Everything is a Guild staff pick! Along with several other Guild graduates' books, Baby Changes Everything is in the conference bookstore. I'm participating in a book signing on Saturday.
It's fun--and that's an understatement--to see a book go from idea to proposal to draft to galley proof to published.
I'll get back to mommy-come-lately news next week. For now--I'm off to some workshops!!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story ~ have fantastic weekend! What fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact