In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Monday, February 04, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Tribute to Moms


I'm back from the writers conference and received a wonderful surprise: my author's copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Tribute to Moms. My story, "Of Lizards and Laughter and Love," is in the Special Moments section.

I enjoy reading Chicken Soup for the Soul books--so it's fun to be published in their newest volume. I turned to the Table of Contents to get a glimpse of the other stories, and discovered a writing friend, Celeste Palermo, has a story in the book! Her story is "Cappuccino Tacos and Bubble Pie."

I can't wait to read the book from cover to cover. But right now this mommy-come-lately has to finish unpacking and get back to being a mom!


2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

I am so happy for you. That story is my favorite one about you and Josh.

I am so proud of you.

And thankful to be your friend.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

There's a writing lesson in the tellng of of the tale ... I'll share it later this week over at my writing blog www.thewritingroad.com.
:O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact