In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Grateful Day

Fridays are becoming a favorite blogging day for me. I get to glance back over my shoulder and remember all my fun and unexpected and oh-so-appreciated reasons to be grateful.

I am grateful for:

A friend's unexpected phone call just to say "Hi" and to catch up on my life

A bunch of fresh flowers that is now divided into three vases, creating dashes of vibrant color through out my home

A steaming cup of hot apple cider--a much anticipated taste of fall

My writing comrades and their insights and expertise and encouragement

The chance to tell my children "I love you"--may I never miss the opportunity!

May Your Day be Anchored in Gratefulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact