In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Friday, February 23, 2007

Being Grateful

Life's been a bit hectic for me, what with a writer's conference last week (yea!) and then a lingering bout of the flu (boo!)
I am determined to end this week on a thankful note, because there are always reasons to be thankful. So here goes! I am thankful:

that my son, Josh, proposed to his sweetheart, Jenelle. They've said all along they don't want a long engagement, so we'll be planning a May wedding. Woo Hoo!!
for library cards and for a six-year-old daughter who gives me a reason to spend time in the children's section of the library. We read fun books like Barn Cat and The Little Cloud and Click, Clack, Moo and Sun Song and anything with Curious George.
for the end of the week, the upcoming weekend, a quick visit from my son and his fiancee to talk about their wedding, and for everyone who said, "I'm praying you feel better soon!"

May your day be anchored in gratefulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact