In Others' WordsIn Others' Words

Friday, March 25, 2011

In My Words: Life


This post was inspired by a friend's blog post. Gloria blogs over at Change the World. One thing's for sure: Knowing Gloria has changed my world, my life. Gloria makes me think. Makes me act on what I believe.

This video blog was prompted by Gloria's post "How to face the challenge before you." In it she states:
Face what lies before you this way:

Approach the problem like you are totally and completely loved.

Whether it is a plan to lose weight or to change your vocation, whether it is to find a mate or relinquish someone you loved and trusted, shape your strategy as a person who thinks and acts out of a secure place of knowing they are completely and unconditionally loved.

Because you are.

And any other approach will be flawed.
I hope you take time to watch the video. Ponder the question.
But, most of all, remember that you are loved.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jeanne Takenaka said...

Thanks for sharing these thoughts, Beth. Sometimes, it is a real challenge to live with the remembrance that I am loved--completely, passionately, perfectly, unconditionally.
Thanks for the reminder to keep an accurate perspective and to live like I am loved--because I am! :)

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

This is a good reminder for me too, Jeanne. Which is exactly why I decided to share it with others!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

e-newsletter signup
Home
About
Speaking
Calendar
Free Resources
Media
Books and CDs
Blog
For Writers
For Moms Over 35
Contact